Do You Want To Work At Express Auto Sales?
Express Auto Sales is growing, and we need some exceptional people to join our team of sales staff. Whether you’ve been an auto enthusiast who can’t get enough of Top Gear, or if working at a dealership is a new direction in your career, we want to hear from you!
Let us warn you: The job is not easy. The dealership industry is highly competitive. Our top performers are driven to continually grow and learn new skills; they truly delight in helping Canadian car buyers to make the best possible decisions on one of their biggest life purchases, and they get a thrill surpassing customer expectations and changing their perceptions of what a car dealer can be.
The Landsperg Auto Group believes that our success depends on the quality and commitment to our employees. Our objective is to maintain a high quality working relationship with our staff, based upon mutual trust, respect, courtesy and tolerance. To this end, we strive to:
- Provide a work environment that encourages self-motivation and initiative
- Provide fair rewards for sustained job performance
- Encourage open dialogue about work and/or business issues
- Offer equal opportunity for personal development, career growth and advancement based on individual ability and demonstrated job performance
- Provide healthy and safe working environment for all.
Please forward your covering letter and resume as an email attachment in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Important: Please include the job title in your email subject line.
Reports to: General Manager, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant Sales Manager
The Sales Consultant is expected to:
- Protect the legal and financial welfare of the dealership;
- Support the efforts of the other employees;
- Seek ways to exceed the expectations of employees and customers;
- Sell new/used cars at dealership gross and volume standards;
- Adhere to the core values of LAGCorporation.
- Follow the instructions and directions of your supervisors;
- Demonstrate professionalism and a good attitude at all times;
- Communicate and enforce dealership policies and procedures;
- Complete all assigned CRM tasks on a daily basis;
- Ensure all leads and “Steps to the Sale” are logged in CRM on a daily basis;
- Maintain a daily report of activities including number of guests, appointments, demos, write-ups, and sold & delivered customers using CRM;
- Increase performance and maintain dealership standards by reviewing current statistics with the ASM/SM;
- Meet and greet all guests within moments of them arriving at the dealership;
- Develop and apply a thorough knowledge of current new products including new features, customer benefits, specifications, prices, colors, options, accessories, models, series’, and standard equipment;
- Ensure complete follow-up with all sold and unsold customers;
- Attend training opportunities;
This is intended to be a minimal description of what is expected from the Landsperg Automotive Group. It is not designed to be a complete list of all job duties. It may need to be modified from time to time to meet the changing environment of our industry.
The Sales Consultant is expected to adapt his/her daily duties in order to fit the current demands of the job.